The inertial vibration conveyor is a continuous conveying machine without traction components, which is mainly composed of load-bearing components, elastic elements and vibration exciters. The vibrating conveyor starts and stops quickly and smoothly, has a long conveying distance, a large conveying volume, low energy consumption, low noise, low wear, and small maintenance workload.
These failure causes of inertial vibration conveyor
1. The level of equipment and the installation of damping bearings are abnormal(1) When the equipment is installed and debugged, the levelness is not good, and the installation standard is not reached, resulting in polarization of the equipment and uneven partial force, resulting in the deviation of the material conveying track, the abnormal damage of the damping bearing, the leaf spring, and the support spring, or even if it is serious. Causes the transport body to crack.
(2) When the damping bearing is installed, the installation angles of the two bearings are inconsistent, the vibration period is uneven, and the excitation force is unevenly distributed, resulting in abnormal wear of the damping bearing.
2. The anchor bolts or other fasteners are loose
(1) There were omissions during installation and debugging, and the anchor bolts were loosened again and were not dealt with in time.(2) The leaf spring is broken or the fixing bolt is loose, and it has not been replaced or tightened in time.
3. The equipment vibration frequency is too fast
The equipment relies on a motor to drive the crank and connecting rod mechanism. The frequency of the motor directly determines the amplitude and frequency of the equipment. Too fast the frequency of the motor will aggravate the wear of spare parts and seriously affect the operation cycle of the equipment.
4. The support spring is deformed
The equipment has 12 support springs to support the equipment body. After long-term use, some springs have plastic deformation, causing the springs to fail, resulting in uneven force of the equipment, causing abnormal vibration of the equipment, and abnormal wear of the damping bearing.5 Unqualified material of damping bearing
The damping bearing uses nitrile rubber as the base material, and the material is unqualified or the performance is reduced, which will directly affect the service life of the bearing and seriously restrict the operation cycle of the equipment.
The troubleshooting method of the inertial vibration conveyor:
(1) Adjust the level of the installation equipment so that the base of the whole machine and the foundation plane remain level, and the tolerance is 0.1mm/1000m.
(2) All anchor bolts and parts shall be installed and tightened as required, and the damaged leaf spring shall be replaced.
(3) On the premise that the conveying capacity of the equipment meets the production requirements, the frequency conversion motor is used to reduce the motor frequency and reduce the wear of spare parts.
(4) Measure the original length of the support spring and measure the compression after installation. The deviation is less than 0.5mm. If the deviation is too large, replace it as a whole.
The inertial vibration conveyor is a kind of high-temperature material vibration conveying equipment with strong versatility and advanced structure. It is suitable for conveying various powder, granular, massive and their mixtures at a temperature below 800 ℃. It is widely used in metallurgy, mining, and coal. , Building materials, chemicals, food, glass, ceramics and other industries.