Vibration conveyor is mainly used for conveying loose bulk or granular materials in the case of horizontal or small inclination. The structure of the vibration conveyor is simple, the energy consumption is small, and the equipment operation cost is low; there are fewer lubrication points and wearing parts, and the maintenance is convenient.
When the vibration conveyor is installed, pay attention to the following points during the trial operation:
(1) The conveyor starts smoothly and quickly, and the vibration is stable, without left and right swing, jumping impact and abnormal sound;
(2) Deviations of conveyor amplitude, vibration direction angle, and vibration frequency are not more than 10% of the rated value; for vibration conveyors longer than 15m, the amplitude deviation of the front, middle, and rear sections should not be greater than 10 of the rated amplitude%;
(3) The temperature rise of rubber springs must not exceed 50 ° C, the temperature rise of metal springs must not exceed 70 ° C, and the temperature rise of bearings and motors of eccentric link-type vibration conveyors must not exceed 50 ° C; the temperature rise of electromagnet coils must not exceed 65 ° C. .
(1) The amplitude drop should not be greater than 10% of the rated amplitude;
(2) The material should move smoothly in the conveying trough, without obvious obstruction, running, swirling and severe material jumping;
(3) The conveying capacity should not be less than 90% of the rated conveying capacity.
Maintenance of vibration conveyor:
(1) Electrical protection devices shall be provided on the vibration conveyor.
(2) During the initial operation of the equipment, check the anchor bolts and other fasteners at least once a day to prevent loosening.
(3) The rotation direction of the motor should be correct. When the direction does not meet the requirements, it should be adjusted in time.
(4) When the bearing has been working for a certain period of time, it should be checked whether its wear is serious, and if it is serious, it should be replaced immediately.
(5) The motor should be well lubricated, and the lithium-based grease (ZL-3) should be replenished every two weeks. When refueling, add an appropriate amount of lithium-based grease through the oil cup. When using sealed bearings, the motor is not fitted with an oil cup.
(6) After running for 1500 hours, the vibration conveyor should be checked for bearings and replaced immediately if there is serious damage.
Vibration conveyor can be widely used in powder and granular materials transportation in metallurgy, coal, building materials, chemical industry, glass, electric power, machinery, food and other industries.